SOL40–WD is a non-aqueous blend of biodegradable, non-fuming, ultra-low odor cleaning agents designed to wash the toughest hydrocarbon encrusted dirt there is off any type of metal or plastic.
Features and Benefits
- High efficacy for hydrocarbon coated material
- Resists spackling of asphaltenes on surfaces
- Contains specialty surfactants designed to leave surfaces water wet to allow rinsing with straight water
- Ultra-low pour point of -20°C
- SOL40–WD can be used to clean all types of machines, parts, storage tanks, or rail cars. Virtually anything that is coated in hydrocarbons can be effectively cleaned
- Used in concentrated or diluted form (typically, a 10% dilution)
Testing was performed to illustrate the exceptional cleaning abilities of SOL40-WD.
- Coupon was brushed with bitumen
- Immersed in cleaner for 5 minutes
- Raised out of cleaner, dried for 15 min
- Water rinse
Kaliber Chemicals has the following product(s) available:
SOL40-WD – Biodegradable Equipment Wash