SOL30–S8 is a blend of high pH fluid, surfactants and iron control to effectively disperse anddissolve Sulphur. The fluid works best at elevated temperatures.
Features and Benefits
- High efficacy for Sulphur and mixed Sulphur/oil deposits
- Typically, a minimum 4-hour soak time is recommended
- Water based fluid, therefore no fire protection is required and the fluid does not have a flash point
- SOL30-S8 works best when BHT is 50°C or greater. Soak times maybe excessive if temperature is below this value.
- SOL30–S8 will dissolve 150 kg Sulphur per cubic meter in optimal conditions
- Can be spotted down annulus or directly down tubing
- Volume required is based on amount of Sulphur required to be removed. If only a small volume of SOL30-S8 can be spotted across the deposit, then multiple soak periods are recommended
Kaliber Chemicals has the following product(s) available:
SOL30-S8 – Sulphur Solvent